Our access statement
Fairholme is a small B&B. All the rooms are on the ground floor. We have 2 doubles and 1 twin room. The twin room can take a z bed. All rooms have a small ensuite shower with toilet and sink. We are able to provide extra chairs for the rooms and we have chairs that can go in the showers if necessary.
- Stoke Fleming is approximately 2 miles from Dartmouth.
- The nearest train station is Totnes.
- There is a bus service from Dartmouth to Stoke Fleming.
ARRIVAL & CAR PARKING FACILITIES
- We have private parking on site.
- We offer assistance with luggage.
- There is a small kerb coming from the car park to the house.
MAIN ENTRANCE, RECEPTION & TICKETING AREA
- There is one step down at the front door into the property.
- The conservatory is on the left with a tiled floor.
- The 3 bedrooms are on the right.
PUBLIC AREAS – HALL, STAIRS, LANDING, CORRIDORS ETC
- There is a glass door with a doorbell to the owners’ accommodation.
- Assistance is available at any time.
PUBLIC AREAS – SITTING ROOM, LOUNGES, LOBBIES ETC
- The conservatory has patio doors to outside.
- They are tilt and turn, so therefore they do tip towards you on opening.
- There is a door frame threshold of approimately 4 inches.
- There is a bench on the first level of the patio.
- There are 2 steps to the next level of the patio where there is a patio table and chairs.
- There are 4 steps to the garden.
RESTAURANT / DINING ROOM, BAR & BAR AREA, TAKE AWAY & CAFE
- Breakfast is served in the conservatory.
- Tables can easily be moved.
- The starter buffet is help yourself, but assistance can be given if required.
- Vegetarian breakfasts are available, other diets can be catered for on request.
BEDROOMS & SLEEPING AREAS
- All bedrooms are on the ground floor.
- The twin has no steps.
- There is 1 step up into the entrance of the 2 doubles.
- The middle double room has 1 step down into the ensuite shower room.
- All rooms are unsuitable for wheelchair access.
- TVs have remote controls and teletext/subtitles.
BATHROOM, SHOWER-ROOM & WC [ENSUITE OR SHARED]
- There are hand rails in each shower.
- Plastic chairs can be provided to go in the showers.
- All shower room doors are standard 76cm wide.
- The first double and the twin have a 10cm step/edge into the shower cubicle.
- The middle double has a 15cm step into the room and a 20cm step/edge into the shower cubicle.
- All toilets are close to sinks.
- There is a small fridge in the conservatory or we can store items in our kitchen fridge.
- Fire safety assessment has been carried out.
- We have a constant programme of updating and improving the property.
Bay View Estate
Telephone: 01803 770356
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01803 770356 or email email@example.com